The moments of the quotidian life seems banal to mention and document yet the moments that tend to be the most meaningful and beautiful are rarely the ones we expect.
Beauty can be found in the most unexpected ways. The beauty of the mundane - the broken cracks - the still moment - the pause of the in-between.
It's the in-between moments when someone's defense system is down and captured at our most vulnerable.
the host jen agan and 11 random things that are better than the ‘about’
1. Early career preferences, in order: explorer, astronaut, actor, film writer/producer, marketing and social brand content, storyteller.
2. I was born on an army base - I never attended the same school more than two years.
3. I was in sixth grade when I called my first casting agent and told them to sign me, prior to calling the better business bureau - you know to assure they were legit. My first commercial I was in 7th grade.
4. I read my first novel (Little Women) in 5th grade, and was accused of reading too much.
5. I'm a bit of health lover. Eating, cycling, running, sleep, you name it.
6. I can't remember the last time I was bored. It's been years
7. I love love, lurrrrrrve photography, and design. I constantly soak up the newest studies, articles like a bone-dry sea sponge, and put their insights into everyday ideas I'm working on.
8. I love plants. I have many plants - 12 to be exact. I want more plants and hope to keep them all without my kitten killing them.
9. I’ve always loved asking questions. Asking the hard questions has been my compass through my life.
10. If you begin to text me a conversation, I will call you.
11. It's never easy, but it's always worth it.