17 random things that are better than a resume.
1. Early career preferences, in order: explorer, astronaut, actor, film writer/producer, marketing.
2. I was born on an army base - I never attended a school more than two years.
3. I was in sixth grade when I called my first casting agent and told them to sign me, prior to calling the better business bureau - you know to assure they were legit.
4. Artistic Enterprise in Indianapolis signed me and my first commercial was a Steak n' Shake commercial in 7th grade.
5. I did go to a Catholic grade school for two years. This statement itself deserves its own story - Titled: That one time I went to confession, competely nervous because I didn't have any sins to tell the priest and I didn't want to show up without any - so I made up one.
6. Civic Theatre in Indianapolis was my world and I spent many summers there.
7. Out of wonder arises ambition and I have been unashamed and unapologetic about making certain I absorb all the life I possibly can.
8. I'm a bit of health lover. Eating, cycling, running, sleep, you name it.
9. I can't remember the last time I was bored. It's been years
10. I love love, lurrrrrrve photography, and design. I constantly soak up the newest studies, articles like a bone-dry sea sponge, and put their insights into everyday ideas I'm working on.
11. Can I pet your dog? Seriously.
12. Cooking, music and pouring a glass of wine at the end of my day - yes please and always.
13. I have over 12 plants inside my home.
14. "Too much" is relative.
15. If you begin to text me a conversation, I will call you.
16. It's never easy, but it's always worth it.
17. Favorite words: swanky, robust, succulent, brisk, lozenge